• ​1099 contractors vs W-2 employees
  • Forms W-9 vs W-4
  • Forms 941 vs DE9/DE9C


  • 1040 Schedule C
  • 1120S
  • 1120
  • 1065



Interested in incorporating your business? Learn more about the types of corporations and the benefits each provides, including: C corporation, S Corporation, LLC/LLP & Professional Service Corporation
New IRS regulations require non-profit organizations to file tax returns every year regardless of its annual gross receipts. If an exempt organization has not filed for 3 consecutive years, the IRS may have revoked its exempt status. At SVAT, learn more on how to prevent this from happening to your non-profit organization, what to do if it already occurred and what the next steps/requirements are moving forward. 
Are you in need of filing past due business tax returns? At Silicon Valley Accounting & Tax, we can help you become compliant by filing your business returns up to 3 years old (or more if needed), federal and state, including the following tax forms:
Retail vs Wholesale: does your business need a resellers permit? Do you need to file Sales & Use tax returns with the CA Board of Equalization? We can help!

AT SVAT, we can help you set up your payroll (1-20 employees or as may be needed) so that you can focus on your running your business. All you need to do is approve rates and hours. Leave the federal and state withholding calculations to us (employer vs employee taxes). Also learn more about the following forms:

How is your record keeping? Do you have an accounting system in place or are you the type that waits until the end of the year in order to organize your profit and loss statements? Silicon Valley Accounting & Tax can help you with your bookkeeping needs by reconciling your business records every month or training your staff on how to do it.
​Now that you started your business, do you know your federal and state income tax requirements? How will this affect your personal taxes? If you are an unincorporated business, you will need to pay self-employment taxes, include an additional schedule to your returns and need to start making quarterly estimated payments.
Call now to find out how: 408-216-9033